Saturday, February 2, 2019

Breaking Shells...


This time I will make sure to look into your eyes when you are talking to me ....But next time I will make sure to talk to you when I am looking into your eyes.....

This time I will make sure to laugh at your silly jokes....But next time I will make sure to make silly jokes on your laughter..... 

This time I will make sure to listen all your blabber...But next time I will make sure to blabber to listen me....

This time I will make sure to agree with everyone.....But next time I will make sure that everyone will agree with me....

This time I will make sure to be shelled by your breaks.......But next time I will make sure to break all those shells.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE IS NO USE

There is no use When you only breath To pass the time And your whole world is burnt Then there is no use of being phoenix When you...