Saturday, February 2, 2019

Peace is hard to endeavour....


Rage hurts me more
            Than the one
            I am raging on...

Dark rain clouds are full with agony
In the sky,
Still there is no rain blast
Don't know why...
                 My heart is boiling in the rage,
                 Still I am acting like the sage.....

Taking in oxygen,
To clear my vision,
In this blurry region...
              Lungs are breathing too fast,
              To get over the past
              I hope I will won at last...
Mind explodes worst
Than the volcano outburst
& I want to get out of this hell first....

I can't keep this load anymore
Question is what to choose?
                Floor to soar?
                       Or
               Door to roar?
                 Anyways,
Peace is hard to endeavour....

No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE IS NO USE

There is no use When you only breath To pass the time And your whole world is burnt Then there is no use of being phoenix When you...