Saturday, February 2, 2019

OH MOON


Oh moon,
I wish I could see your other side too....
I can't judge you by just one sided love....
Still I adore you & love you

Because of your selflessness
You gave all effulgence & luster to me....
Already gifted you by your sun.....

Because  with all your flaws
you are still beautiful
You are confident
& proud of who you are
Accepting all blemish marks
Being your own self...

Because you are power Holder
Of huge ocean....
Bluish earth is churning & swirling
By your gravity....

Because you are an inspiration
Of Nocturnal rhymester,
sonneteers & poets...
Biggest diamond in their soul...

Oh moon,
I wish I could see your other side too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE IS NO USE

There is no use When you only breath To pass the time And your whole world is burnt Then there is no use of being phoenix When you...