Saturday, February 2, 2019

FORMALITIES


I hate it
When they just pretend
To be nice
With forced smiles
With 'Hi & Hellos',
& Stupid 'How are you's...
When they are​ wise
& They knew
Problem of mine
& I am not fine...

With double entrendes,
Pitiful praises,
Corny comments,
Snarky remarks,
They drill hole
Firing bullets of questions
To find my half missing soul...
Like healing(killing) me is there goal....

Why don't they understand
They are hurting me more
Or may be they are doing
This purposely to make me sore....

I just want to scream
on their faces one day,
I knew I would​ gather
That much courage to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE IS NO USE

There is no use When you only breath To pass the time And your whole world is burnt Then there is no use of being phoenix When you...