Saturday, February 2, 2019

ZEAL


I want to search myself in icy steel  sapphires....
I wish I could find myself  in those deep pools.....
I wish my permanent address would be those aquamarine eyes....
I want those crystal blue mirrors,
always showing glittering glory
of your & my soul......

I want to search my lyrics in your melodies....
I wish I could decorate your​ jingles with my rhythms.....
I wish my soothing music would​ always
Find its final destination in your heart.....
I want those miraculous virtuoso hands and voice always tuning  mingling songs
of your & my soul...

I want to search my feet in somewhere between your footprints.....
I wish you would find me as your journey partner.....
I wish my sense compass would​ help us to find success path......
I want those fast leg swords to treasure them in  running chasing battle
Of your & my soul......

No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE IS NO USE

There is no use When you only breath To pass the time And your whole world is burnt Then there is no use of being phoenix When you...